Propane Grilling: Discover The Benefits
Written on: May 16, 2022
Get Cooking with Propane this Spring!
Propane is an extremely versatile fuel. There are so many things it can do in and around your New England home. It can heat your home, heat your water, and dry your clothes—and it can do it all efficiently. Outside, propane can help you enjoy your backyard even more. Use it to power a patio or deck heater, propane firepit, pool heater, or barbeque grill.
Things have started to warm up, and grilling season is upon us. There are a lot of good reasons to grill with propane.
5 Perks of Propane
Whether you use it inside or outside your home (or both), propane offers a lot of benefits. Here are five of them:
- Propane is safe. In fact, it’s one of the safest fuel options available to you. Click here to learn more about propane safety.
- Propane is efficient. Its average efficiency is over 90%. That efficiency means you’ll save time and money whenever you use propane.
- Propane is budget-friendly. In large part because of its efficiency, using propane is good for your budget. Propane appliances cost less to operate than their electric counterparts do. The cost of propane is also less volatile and more predictable than that of other fuels.
- Propane is convenient. With a tank on your property, you’re not at the mercy of a utility service. Propane is also highly portable, so you can take it camping, etc.
- Propane is great for cooking. Propane cooktops, ovens, ranges, and barbecue grills offer precise temperature control.
Grilling with Propane
There are advantages to cooking with propane in general and grilling with propane in particular.
Grilling with a propane grill offers the following benefits:
- Propane grills are easy to start.
- Propane grills offer precise temperature control and consistency.
- Propane grills heat up quickly. (On average, they can achieve the desired temperature in less than 15 minutes.)
- Propane grills are easy to clean.
- Propane grills save you money. (Generally speaking, cooking with a propane grill costs about half as much as cooking with electricity.)
- Propane grills don’t need an electrical element, so they’re great during a blackout.
- You get lots of options when you grill with propane. You can keep it simple or add customizable features like multiple-level cooking surfaces, rotisseries, side burners, smoker boxes, and more.
Make Brideau Energy Your Fuel Provider
If you’re looking for a reliable source of propane, make Brideau Energy your fuel provider. We deliver propane to homes across Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We are a family-owned, top-quality fuel company. We have also earned a reputation for fairness and honesty. Click here to see if we’re in your neighborhood of Central Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire.
Contact us today to learn more or to request a propane delivery.