The Convenience of On-Site Fueling
Written on: December 4, 2023
For Your Commercial Operation
Do you have a business in Central Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire? If you do, why not take advantage of the convenience of on-site fueling. Brideau Energy offers on-site fueling for both on-road and off-road diesel equipment. We also make on-site deliveries to fuel off-road construction equipment. And when you’re a Brideau Energy customer, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best prices and the most reliable on-site fuel deliveries in the Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire region. So whether you’re in farming, manufacturing, construction, or another industry, trust your on-site fueling to Brideau.
Advantages of On-Site Fueling
On-site filling comes with several benefits. Let’s take a look at a few of the most important ones. On-site fueling offers the following benefits:
Here are a few helpful hints to remember in terms of commercial fueling:
- With on-site filling, you won’t need to worry about missing receipts or miscalculated miles per gallon.
- If you choose to have your diesel fuel delivered to your site during downtime, then your drivers can spend more time on the road and earning money for your operation.
- Say goodbye to using fuel to refuel! With on-site delivery, you eliminate the miles as well as the costs of driver reimbursement.
- There’s no need to worry any more about the risk or liability associated with on-site fuel storage. You can put those concerns to rest. On-site delivery eliminates the issue of on-site storage complications.
- Whether you need on-road diesel fuel or off-road diesel fuel or both, turn to Brideau. With us you always get dependable delivery and fair pricing. We provide quality diesel fuel as well.
- On-site filling is ideal. If you were to compare the bottom line of a business using on-site filling versus one that must dispatch its vehicles to an off-site gas station for fill-ups, the difference is quite often remarkably significant. Make the most of your commercial operation by having Brideau Energy deliver your fuel.
- Don’t use on-road diesel for off-road vehicles. On-road diesel is taxed at a higher rate. If you’re buying on-road diesel for your off-roach equipment, then you’re paying taxes unnecessarily. Brideau delivers ultra-low-sulfur dyed off-road diesel, which does not incur a federal excise tax and may make you eligible for state excise-tax refunds.
Brideau Energy provides our customers with top-quality diesel fuel. The low-sulfur clear on-road diesel we supply will help to extend the lives of the engines in your fleet. We also sell low-sulfur off-road diesel that’s colored red to make it easily distinguishable from on-road diesel (which is subject to taxes).
Choose Brideau Energy
As a family-owned, top-quality fuel company, Brideau Energy has earned the loyalty of hundreds of businesses in Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
Contact Brideau Energy today to learn about diesel fuel delivery and how we can make a difference for your business. We also offer bulk gasoline delivery.